Tuesday 6 May 2014

Car boot booty!

It's that time of year when carboots appear on the calendar and sunday mornings start rather early. So last sunday I was up and out of the house by seven and on the road to my favourite carboot sale, located on a picturesque village green. The sun shone and the sellers were out in force, I think the last one that was scheduled had to be cancelled due to utterly dismal weather conditions.
The dealers were also out in force,  always interesting to see what they swoop in on.
So I took some pics of things that caught my eye, I hasten to add that I did not buy these items just smiled at them and then moved on.
I spent the princely sum of £12 on a pile of plants, a beautiful, unworn 'Toast' dress complete with price tags, a shirt for my boy and a delightful little Japanese jam pot for a friend who collects such items!

Child's ironing board
Great little car
Fire screen!
Tin type write - I have one of these already - somewhere!
Ancient box of gentlemen's collars
Tiled coffee table with apt thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive