Thursday 21 November 2013

Super stars of the patchwork variety!

A productive fun day had by all at Sew Patchwork in Thame yesterday where we made festive patchwork stars.
This was the first time that I had run this particular workshop but having made several samples and worked out the logistics it all went very smoothly with everyone saying hat they would be making more as gifts and decorations, so I was really pleased.
And the day was definitely enhanced (and my waistline!) by a contribution of wonderful home made chocolate muffins, freshly baked by one of my lovely ladies - thank you!!

Will be running this workshop next Wednesday 27th November, same place, same time 9.30 - 4, do let me know if you'd like to grab the last place.

Adding the finishing touches
Joining up the two sides ready for turning right sides out
First finished star, love the gingham bow
A galaxy of festive stars,
perfect for your tree or a gift


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive