Wednesday 15 January 2014

Magic light

I can not resist grabbing my camera when I see 'magic light moments'. Light is fluid, constantly moving and changing, within a matter of seconds sometimes the scene can be altered, so when these fleeting moments of exquisite loveliness occur I'm  there.
I took these shots yesterday in a beautiful, ancient antiques shop in Whitchurch Buckinghamshire. Parts of the building date back to the 15th century, and the architecture includes patterned brick work, lovingly carved and polished wood, stone, and wattle and daub. It's imbued with a fantastic sense of its past and has been sympathetically restored by the present owners. The combination of the building, its contents and the swathes of sunlight  was truly magic.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive