Thursday 9 January 2014

Pre Christmas stitching

Just before Christmas I got a call from a friend in the village, who wanted to treat herself to one of my cushions. She had a specific palette of colours in mind, although after I invited her to come and throw fabrics about she shifted on the original colour scheme. She wanted a mix of textures too, so I raided my velvets and after abit of umming and arring came up with this. The back incorporates the front of a pyjama top and handily, the buttons allowed for the easy access when it came to putting the pad in.
Fun to do  and the best bit is she loves it...and so does her fabulous orange cat.....

My fabulous cat testing sitability of fabric!

Measuring up back 
Stitching - first project on freshly serviced machine - joy!
Ta-dah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive