Thursday 12 June 2014

More paper cuts at Denman

I have the run up and packing for paper cutting workshops off to a fine art. Gone are the days of lugging enormous portfolios of randomly sized papers and card and various bags of resources.I now have one A3 portfolio, my A3 sampler book, a basket with books, knives, blades smaller resources and spraymount, and lastly two wow factor pieces I like to show - my Victorian wooden sampler and my Haitian metal work piece.
Setting up once I've arrived has also speeded up, so feeling quite pleased with how the course has developed.
I had five lovely ladies from near and far and there was much laughter and chat, diverse designing and lots of creative cutting - can't really wish for more...




                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive