Friday 6 June 2014

Return visit to Henley

I spent a fun and highly productive day yesterday with some of the ladies of the Henley Arts and Crafts Guild. This was my second visit and I had a couple of returning students, but mostly they were paper cutting novices.
I love teaching this course as I now know, from experience, that by the end of the day, even the most knife shy student will have produced something that they can feel proud of. And all the outcomes will be totally different and unique.

So here's what they cut, most pieces were designed with someone special in mind. 
I was so pleased and delighted with the results and I think that they were too!

A wedding anniversary card
Inspired by paisley pattern and with yellow detailing
Work in progress with a musical theme

For a special sister
For a boating friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive